Last updated: January 1, 2022
This User Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and ioscholarships.com, with a principal place of business at 8117 West Manchester Avenue Suite 535 Playa del Rey CA 90293. Your rights and obligations under this Agreement and in using this Site are not assignable. Your use and access of the ioscholarships.com Web site constitutes your acceptance, without modification, of the terms, conditions and notices contained herein. In addition, when using ioscholarships.com services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines, rules, and policies applicable to such services that may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines, rules, and policies are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement. By using ioscholarships.com Web site, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS THEREOF. Please read the following terms carefully. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you may not access, view, obtain goods or services from, or otherwise use the www.ioscholarships.com Web site.
- You acknowledge that you are 16 years of age or older, and, if under the age of 18, are using this Web site under the supervision of a parent, legal guardian, or other responsible adult. Children under the age of 16 are not allowed to visit or otherwise use our Site.
- You are responsible for regularly reviewing this User Agreement. ioscholarships.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, remove, or terminate any portion of this Agreement, in whole or in part, at any time, without prior notice.
- We reserve the right to release information to the proper authorities, as a result of a violation of our standards or unlawful acts, if the information is subpoenaed and/or if we deem it necessary and/or appropriate. ioscholarships.com has the right, but not the obligation, to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content, in its sole discretion.
- Ioscholarships.com may immediately, without prior notice, issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend, or terminate your use of and access to the Site, at our sole discretion, for any reason, whether with or without cause or warning, and without liability. Your sole remedy against ioscholarships.com in the event of a dispute arising out of this Agreement, the Site or your use thereof, is to terminate this Agreement by ceasing your use of the Site. In the event of termination of this Agreement, ioscholarships.com.com may delete and/or store, in its discretion, data associated with your use of the Site. Ioscholarships.com may also change, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of the ioscholarships.com Web site at any time, including the availability of any Web site feature, database, or content.
- The Ioscholarships.com Web site contains information and press releases about us. While this information was believed to be accurate as of the date prepared, we disclaim any liability arising from its accuracy and any duty or obligation to update this information or any other content. Our Site may include statements concerning our operations, prospects, strategies, financial condition, future economic performance, and demand for our products or services, as well as our intentions, plans, and objectives that are forward-looking statements. These statements are based upon a number of assumptions and estimates that are subject to significant uncertainties, many of which are beyond our control. When used on our Site, words like “anticipates,” “expects,” believes,” “estimates,” “seeks,” “plans,” “intends,” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements designed to fall within securities law safe harbors for forward-looking statements. The Ioscholarships.com Web site and the information contained herein do not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for the sale of any securities. None of the information contained herein is intended to be, and shall not be deemed to be, incorporated into any of our securities-related filings or documents.
- Ioscholarships.com makes no guarantee that scholarship applicants will receive a scholarship award or scholarship service, or that any scholarship recipient will continue to receive scholarship services. Your use of www.ioscholarships.com services does not take the place of any school/university application or employment application and does not guarantee the admittance into a school, university, job interview or placement or any other desired result. Ioscholarships.com does not make any guarantees, representations, warranties, or promises that any www.ioscholarships.com services will assist you in getting admitted into a school, hired by a workplace or in obtaining any other desired result.
- Ioscholarships.com makes no warranty, express or implied, with respect to the content, information, or services provided through, or in conjunction with, the ioscholarships.com Web site. We make no guarantee of the accuracy, correctness or completeness of any information on the Site, and shall not be responsible for: (i) any errors of omission arising from the use of such information; (ii) any failures, delays or interruptions in the delivery of any content or service contained within the ioscholarships.com Web site; and (iii) any defamatory, libelous or unlawful material contained within the Site, including user Web pages, resumes, emails, profiles, opinions, advice, statements, memorandums or discussion board postings, or materials related to a users’ use of the Site’s chat features. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. You acknowledge that neither ioscholarships.com nor its Web site members, while such members are participating in the Site, are engaged in rendering legal, medical, counseling, or other professional services or advice. We encourage you to seek appropriate professional advice for any situation or problem that you may have. Ioscholarships.com has the right, but not the obligation, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the ioscholarships.com Web site.
- Gathering email addresses from www.ioscholarships.com through harvesting or automated means is prohibited. Posting or transmitting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or any other forms of solicitation to other users is prohibited. Inquiries regarding a commercial relationship with ioscholarships.com should be directed to: [email protected]
- YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE ioscholarships.com WEB SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE ioscholarships.com WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, FUNCTIONS, SERVICES, MATERIALS, AND/OR INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE OR DISCUSSED ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE ioscholarships.com WEB SITE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. IN NO EVENT SHALL ioscholarships.com, INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THE ioscholarships.com WEB SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE SAME, OR WITH HYPERTEXT OR GRAPHIC LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES, OR FOR ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF SENSITIVE INFORMATION THROUGH THE ioscholarships.com WEB SITE OR ANY LINKED SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE ioscholarships.com WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF SAME, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ioscholarships.com LLC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES AND EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES RESULT FROM ioscholarships.com, LLC NEGLIGENCE OR GROSS NEGLIGENCE. FURTHER, ioscholarships.com, LLC. DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE ioscholarships.com WEB SITE OR ANY MATERIALS OR CONTENT CONTAINED OR AVAILABLE THEREIN WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE ioscholarships.com WEB SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, ioscholarships.com, LLC.’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS APPEAR WITHIN THE BODY OF THIS SITE AND ARE INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. TO THE EXTENT ANY SUCH DISCLAIMERS PLACE GREATER RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR THE MATERIAL CONTAINED THEREIN, SUCH GREATER RESTRICTIONS SHALL APPLY.
- The links found on the ioscholarships.com Web site will let you leave our Web site and go to sites operated by parties other than ioscholarships.com The linked sites are not under the control of ioscholarships.com and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site, or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Such links by the ioscholarships.com Web site to sites maintained by third parties do not constitute an endorsement, guaranty, or warranty by ioscholarships.com, or any of its affiliates, of any third party or their content, nor the existence of a partnership, joint venture, agency, or other relationship between ioscholarships.com, or any of its affiliates, and any linked third party or their content. Ioscholarships.com does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, content and/or information of these and other third parties and/or their web sites. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
- By offering a number of third-party products and services, including advertisements, on our Site, ioscholarships.com makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the content or suitability of the subject matter of any web site, product or service from any such third party business or individual. Ioscholarships.com expressly disclaims liability for direct, consequential, or incidental damages arising from the products, services, advertisements, actions, or web site content of these and any other third parties, and you waive any claims against ioscholarships.com for damages arising from such transactions or your reliance upon statements contained therein. You will not consider ioscholarships.com nor will ioscholarships.com be construed as, a party to such transactions, whether or not we may have received some form of revenue or other remuneration in connection with the transaction. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing, and customer service. You agree that use of such merchants is AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND BY US, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, AND/OR NON INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES IS ioscholarships.com, LLC. LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN YOU AND MERCHANTS FOUND ON THE ioscholarships.com WEB SITE OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON MERCHANT SITES OR ANY OTHER SITE LINKED FROM OR TO OUR SITE.
- This Agreement shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Sole and exclusive jurisdiction for any action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be an appropriate state or federal court located in Delaware.
- Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the ioscholarships.com Web site must be commenced within one year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Agreement, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of the Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- You shall defend or settle at your sole expense any claim or suit, including without limitation any proceeding, investigation or claim by a self-regulatory organization, state or federal securities agency or commission, (collectively, an “Action”) against ioscholarships.com and/or each of its affiliates, directors, officers, agents, employees or sub licensees, (collectively, the “Indemnitee”) to the fullest extent permitted by law arising out of or in connection with (1) an assertion that the information, content or other materials or services provided or made available by you or the use thereof may infringe any copyright or trademark rights of any individual or entity, or are a misappropriation of any individual or entity’s trade secret, or contain any libelous, defamatory, disparaging, pornographic, or obscene materials; (2) any breach by you of your obligations under this Agreement; and (3) any content provided by you in a chat room, message board, e-mail, or home page (created or used by you) on the ioscholarships.com Web site, or statements made by you in the Site or through other media. You shall indemnify and hold harmless the Indemnitee from and against any and all damages, costs, liabilities and attorneys’ fees incurred in defending and/or resolving such Action.
- Notices under this Agreement shall be sufficient only if in writing and transmitted via personal delivery, delivered by a major commercial rapid delivery courier service, or mailed, postage or charges prepaid, by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested, to ioscholarships.com, Attention Legal Department, 8117 West Manchester Suite 535, Playa del Rey CA 90293
IO Scholarships, LLC.
8117 W. Manchester Avenue, Suite 535
Playa del Rey, CA 90293